I 2018 : 196 265 Δ 102,3% , Δ 135,4% .   198 477 Δ 103,9% , Δ 135,3% .   2 576 Δ 107,6% , Δ 131,5% .   3 818 Δ 102,3% , Δ 153,3% .   4 019 Δ 105,0% , Δ 125,0% .   7 655 Δ 100,8% , Δ 148,9% .



HISTORY

Julius Joseph Bryner

Julius Joseph Bryner

The history of Dalpolimetall started at the end of the 19th century. April 2, 1897 is the date of the company establishment. On this date a famous Vladivostok businessmanJulius Joseph Brynerstaked out a claim for a rich silver-lead-zinc deposit in the Tetyukhe (Rudnaya) river valley and named it Verkhniy.

In 1902 four mineral land patents were issued for the territory of the future Verkhniy mine. In 1902 miners mined first 97 tons of ore. But the commercial development of the deposit started only in 1907.

On March 20, 1909, Tetyukhe Industrial Mining Stock Corporation in partnership with Bryner & Co. Trade House and German and English capital was established. Within the period from 1911 to 1916 they mined more than 100 thousand tons of ore at the Verkhniy mine (the only one at that time).

Dynamite gravity haulage, 1913

Dynamite gravity haulage, 1913

Mainly it was supergene zinc (calamine and smithsonite) ore formed by ore bodies lying in the undersurface zone. For processing it was shipped by sea to England.

In 1912 a German company Gumbolt started to built an enrichment plant in Tetyukhe (Dalnegorsk). This plant produced the first lead concentrate in June 1914. At that time its productivity was equal to 8t of ore per hour.

The construction of the enrichment plant lead to impetuous increase of primary lead and zinc ore mining.

Enrichment plant in the center of Tetyukhe (Dalnegorsk), 1926

Enrichment plant in the center of Tetyukhe (Dalnegorsk), 1926

Later the enrichment plant was reconstructed and upgraded several times, - thanks to scientific and technical progress the output and the technology of crushing, grinding and enrichment were improved.

Cardinal reconstruction of the plant was done in 1963 upon the project of Sibtsvetmetniiproekt, which was the general planner.

Other important stages of the Central Enrichment Plant development are the following ones:

Putting into exploitation a new tailing pond and a new system of the circulating water supply in 1978;

New crushing facilities exploitation start in 1979;

Enrichment plant in the settlement of Krasnorechensk produced three types of concentrates: lead, zinc and tin, 1973

Enrichment plant in the settlement of Krasnorechensk produced three types of concentrates: lead, zinc and tin, 1973

Reconstruction of the grinding facilities and installation of the new mill No.3 and replacement of mill No.0 for a more productive one in 1986- it lead to 30% higher output on the same production area.

Reconstruction of the concentrate loading facilities in 2006;

Our Central Enrichment Plant is a melting pot of the profeccional competence of industrial engineers and a long history of all Dalpolimetall divisions.

During the Civil war and some time after it the production facilities were put to a dead storage and there was no production.

In 1924 Tetyukhe mining company was granted to concession to the Bryner and Co.Trade House. Soon an English Mining Industrial Corporation became a member of the concession. After the infusion of the foreign capital the production was on the rise. During only one year in 1928 they produced 19925t of zinc concentrate and 6335t of lead concentrate. Within the period from 1924 to 1930 the number of workers increased from 107 up to 850. While exploiting Verkhniy mine, concessioners conducted prospecting of other deposits located nearby.

Front rank  workers of Sadoviy mine, 1977

Front rank workers of Sadoviy mine, 1977

In January 1932 the concession treaty was annulled. Since that time the history of Sikhote Alin State Polymetallic Company, Sikhali, famous for its production achievements, has begun.

Sikhali Company survived during the II World war. During four years of the war employees produced 80.2 thousand tons of lead and 60.5 thousand tons of zinc. It was a considerable contribution of workers into the Victory.

Blast hole drilling at Sadoviy mine, 1980

Blast hole drilling at Sadoviy mine, 1980

The following years of Sikhali Company and later Dalpolimetall State Production Association are characterized by high level of geological prospecting. During the fifty years Dalnegorsk ore cluster and adjacent territories were well explored by geologists, and in some cases perspective ore occurrences turned out to be real discoveries. As in cases with Partizanskoye, Yuzhnoye and Nikolayevskoye deposits.

During the life time of the company Dalnegorsk geologists and miners surveyed, developed and decommissioned Nizhnee, Monastyrskoye, Smirnovskoye, Akhobinskoye, Lysogorskoye, Dal’nee and Sadovoye deposits. For more than a century long history of the company the enrichment plant processed more than 58 million tons of ore.

Nikolayevskiy mine construction, 1981

Nikolayevskiy mine construction, 1981

In 1991 Dalpolimetall mined the record number of ore 1 million 245 thousand tons.

In 1993 the company was reincorporated as a joint stock company and Dalpolimetall JSC was established.

On September 12, 2001, MMC Dalpolimetall JSC was founded and by the decision of the founders functions of the executive board were transferred to MMC Dalpolimetall Managing Company.

Development of the first stage of Nikolayevskiy deposit with self propelled mining machines, 1983

Development of the first stage of Nikolayevskiy deposit with self propelled mining machines, 1983

The JSC establishment heralded a new era in the work of the oldest mining company in Primorskiy region since 2006 and up to the present Dalpolimetall has been actively investing into capital renewals. Special emphasis is placed on purchasing mobile mining machines for mines, trucks for transportation department, equipment for the enrichment plant, building reconstructing.

In 2008 Dalpolimetall passed under the control of new owners, who continue the course of the company development. Pursuing the goal to increase working efficiency and decrease production costs of marketable products, in April 2013 MMC Dalpolimetall JSC started to implement a new investment program with a budget of 300 million roubles. For the company this number is an absolute maximum of the investment budget for a calendar year. The aim of the program is by 2016 to increase the productive capacity of Dalpolimetall and to reach 1million tons of mined ore per year.

Main stages of MMC Dalpolimetall history:

1907

beginning of the commercial development of Verkhniy deposit.

1909

establishment of Tetyukhe Industrial Mining Stock Corporation in partnership with Bryner & Co. Trade House and German and English capital.

1914

putting the enrichment plant into exploitation.

1924

Tetyukhe mining company was granted to concession to the Bryner and Co. Trade House.

1932

Sikhote Alin State Polymetallic Company, Sikhali, was established.

1948

Stalin (Smirnovskoye) tin–polymetallic deposit commencement of operation.Put into dead storage.

1949

Nizhnee deposit commencement of operation. The deposit is worked out.

1950

Partizanskoye deposit commencement of operation. The Second Soviet mine was established on its basis.It is functioning now and actively developing deep mining.

1954

Sinancha Tin Company and Prim Tin Company are restructured into mining departments and became integral parts of Sikhali company.

1964

Novomonastyrskoye deposit commencement of operation. The deposit is worked out.

1967

Sentyabrskiy baffle commencement of operation. It is worked out.

1969

Cîmmencement of operation of Akhobinskoye and Lidovskoye deposits.The are worked out.

1969

Commencement of operation of a silver-lead-zinc Yuzhnoye deposit, on the basis of which Yuzhniy mine is established.It is functioning now and actively developing deep mining.

1970

Krasnorechensk mining company, producing, lead, zinc and tin concentrates, and Dalniy mine were transferred to Sikhali company.This tin ore deposit was worked out in 1977.

1972

Sikhali company was renamed into Far Eastern Mining Metallurgical Company and was awarded with the order of October Revolution.

1973

Commencement of operation of Lysogorskoye tin deposit in Krasnoarmeyskiy region of Primorye. It is worked out.

1975

Commencement of operation of Sadovoye polymetallic deposit, it was worked out in 1996.

1976

the company was restructured into the Far Eastern Production Mining Metallurgical Association Dalpolimetall and Primorskaya Mining Company (Vostok-2) became its integral part.

1980

Primorskaya Mining Company became independent from Dalpolimetall and was transferred under the control of Soyuzvolfram.

1982

Commencement of operation of Nikolayevskoye deposit, which has the deepest shafts at the Far East (more than 800m), it is functioning now.

1985

for the service for the Soviet Army and Military Fleet during the Second World war, Dalpolimetall Production Association was awarded with the order of the Patriotic war, 1st degree.

1992

Commencement of operation of Mayminovskoye deposit, on the basis of which the Royal mine was established, it is functioning now.

1993

the Company is renamed into Far Eastern Mining Metallurgical Corporation Dalpolimetall.

2003

establishment of MMC Dalpolimetall JSC.

2007

preparation for Silinskoye deposit development and exploitation.